Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 Release Wave 1: New Features and Enhancements Announced
I visited the Microsoft Dynamics 365 blog and was excited to see the Dynamics 365 2023 release wave 1 plan
You can find the outline of the blog here
According to the official Microsoft article, the release will be available starting in April and will include new features and enhancements in areas such as:
- Financial Management: new capabilities include enhanced cash management, intercompany accounting, and inventory cost management.
- Sales and Marketing: new features include enhancements to sales forecasting, lead management, and more.
- Supply Chain and Project management: New features include improved warehouse management, inventory management, demand forecasting, project management, and time and expense management.
- Customer Service: This includes enhancements to case management, service level agreements, and more.
- Platform: This includes new capabilities for low-code development, improved data integration, and more.
Also, The article encourages users to visit the Dynamics 365 Roadmap for more information about upcoming releases and features and to stay informed about the latest developments in the product.
For further information please visit https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/release-plan/2023wave1/smb/dynamics365-business-central/planned-features